Car starts but you have to pump the pedal to keep it running, hot or cold.
Can't keep the car running, need to pump pedal on 1990 Chevrolet Lumina APV
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
- where is the radiator fan sensor located
- It's a 1995 lumina app 3.8 Change the water pump, relay, and coolant sensor.
- pass side pwr window will not go up. will go down, but not up. replaced motor and driver side master switch. Replaced many relays and fuses. Any I'm not aware of?? any help is appreciated. thanks
- the symptom: engine idles a little rough. voltage meter will drop & engine stall
- Hello, I have a 1990 Lumina APV van that periodically after running gets Hot!