Car Questions

Can you give me a professional opinion on my auto problem situation please,Thank

(1995 Ford Taurus)
in Chambersburg, PA on November 13, 2012
I have a 1995 ford Taurus which broke down a few weeks ago. I have owned this auto for three months has run fine. On a 65 degree day it will only try to start maybe even turn over, but will not run. On a 35 to 40 degree day will start and run for 30 seconds tops, in this time you can rev engine up but still hint a small hesitation, loses power quickly starts to choke up or just starts to die and shuts off. You can try to start it again only tries. I smelled the exhaust and is really rich, but doesn't smell loaded like raw gasoline, just not clean. I put fuel filter on seem to have fuel flow and pressure, did change out fuel pressure regulator didn't change. I do disconnect battery for EEC reset. I have tried to start it with the MAF, and the two other sensors on the throttle body, not all at one time, but the car doesn't start. I disconnected the sensor that is inline with PVC EGR which this sensor is vacuum and electric. Could it possibly be the cold allows the exhaust to be cold and i the 25seconds warm the exhaust up and o2 sensors be defective and not allowing the engine to run. Does the warm day have any reliance?? and does the warming of the exhaust have any relevance?? or do you have any information to help- find a remedy for this situation sensors, relay, distributor, exhaust?? please help if you ca give me a professional diagnosis. This car doesn't give a code, but does that mean a scanner won't work?? do I get some one to come with a snap on diagnostic machine?? Thank You, Larry & Crystal Baker :(
Displaying 3 answers & 0 comments
on November 13, 2012
What engine and what body?? 3.0 PUSH ROD, 3.0 OHC, 3.8, SHO 5 SPEED??
Need all the specs. on your car! Is it flex fuel?? Some were.
on November 13, 2012
I dont know what type of scanner you have but it would be best to take it to a reliable shop or the dealer and have them check it out
go to a shop

I had a diagnostic ran in a shop and thats what they told me. They didn't repair/replace them at thier shop said I ha...
when i put the car in gear it want move in any gear. when you put it in park it wakes a grinding noise. how much trou...