timing chain tensior is bad, I drove it and now the shop is telling me i need a new engine cause it jumped timing in the one side. Nobody told me not to drive so i need to know if this can be fixed or do they owe me a engine
can you drive safely a suv with a bad timing chain tensior on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Remsenburg, NY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Macy, NE
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 372) in Bear Lake, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($35 - 69) in Yettem, CA