Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Can anyone tell me where to find the comfort module on my 99 car flooded

(1999 Volkswagen Passat)
in Phillipsburg, NJ on April 03, 2012
changed trans. control module was told to replace this module but dont know where it it is located....leaky sunroof repaired...want my windows back none of them work except sunroof
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
of Miles Auto Services on April 04, 2012
In the protective box in drivers side floor pan.
on April 09, 2012
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
When I stop at a light ,with my foot on the brake , the engine starts to race like it wants to take off
Didn't find what you were looking for?