Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance


(1990 Ford F-250)
in Salinas, CA on January 08, 2010
I have a 1969 ford f-250 2wd drive. I want to switch to disc brake, do I have to buy the master cylinder too? What total parts do I need?
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on January 10, 2010
yes the master is different. will also need a proportioning valve. you should be able to find kits from summit, jegs or other vendors.
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
My 2012 sonata has 103k miles on it. i was at a red light and when i took my foot off the brake the engine shut off. ...
Like i said had brake pads replaced on 8/7/18. today i got in my car, turned it on and the brake fluid and the chargi...
Didn't find what you were looking for?