I'M trying to figure how to diagnose the reason why the brake lights on a ford econoline only work when the headlights are on. Could it be a short to power? I'm not sure where to start could someone give me any good advice? Its a 1984 by the way thanks.
brake lights only work when the headlights are on what would cause that? on 1990 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1990 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($543 - 705) in Haubstadt, IN
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Austin, KY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($383 - 805) in Lowndes, MO
- Air Pump Replacement ($427 - 635) in South Hill, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($528 - 666) in Beaumont, MS
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Marietta, OK