I'M trying to figure how to diagnose the reason why the brake lights on a ford econoline only work when the headlights are on. Could it be a short to power? I'm not sure where to start could someone give me any good advice? Its a 1984 by the way thanks.
brake lights only work when the headlights are on what would cause that? on 1990 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- Can not get distributor down
- I bought new distributor why won't it go back in i can't get it to go back down
- Van won't start and not getting no fire
- battery not charging. New battery and alternator and still not charging.
- Will water leak into the oil pan if a whole is drilled in water pump stud to block