QUESTIONS

Q: brake light problem on 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

my brake lights are not work,fuse & bulbs are good turn signals good only rear cab light comes on
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
Boy do I feel dumb. I had the same problem. I took it to an autoparts store and they replaced the turn signal bulbs thinking they were the brake lights. Obviously the brake lights still didn't work. I then checked every fuse on the car and even changed the brake light switch. Then the shop finally realized the brake lights were on the top above the turn signals. I couldn't believe it.
I was having the same problem on my 2003 Silverado. Luckily I decided to look up common problems and found this sit. I was just about to give up and take my truck to the shop until I read your comment. So I went out side and tried it and that's exactly what it was on my truck lol. Thanks!
I am having the same problem. Checked all fuses and replaced all bulbs. Then I replaced the brake light switch and still have no brake lights, except the one on top of the cab is working. The ones on the tail are not. Please help!