RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Q: brake hydraulic hose question on 1993 Jeep Cherokee

got a leak at the plate where the metal line meets the rubber hose on the drivers side the parts.when i looked over the axle where the block is,there is a small rubber hose coming off the top of the block and going into the frame.yet there is no fluid hole inside the block.also i cant see how the block(this block i refer to is on the end of the rubber hose
that attaches to the plate and the metal line,just to clarify)attaches to the top of the axle.thanks
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
Here's a online repair guide see if this helps as its hard to figure out what your looking at maybe this will help.
Didn't find what you were looking for?