how much might it cost to have a brake booster installed to my car
brake booster installation on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
February 23, 2009
The part is around $100.00 and the labor is $110.00 - $ 135.00. This doesn't include the master cylinder!
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersJuly 10, 2014
1 answerJuly 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($244 - 339) in Sidon, MS
- 15,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Elverson, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($386 - 667) in Grenville, NM
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($490 - 993) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($375 - 433) in Wadsworth, NV
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 171) in McCammon, ID