When I go 45-50 the truck has a sort of bounce to it like really rough road why?
bounce on 1994 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
1994 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Helena, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - 526) in Stonyford, CA
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($580 - 1,111) in Monterey, LA
- 16,000 Mile Service ($124 - 190) in Brookesmith, TX
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($36 - 63) in Maple, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($207 - 554) in Jackson Springs, NC