Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Believe need a new cluster in dash

(1999 Chrysler Town & Country)
in Charleston, SC on September 06, 2013
I have a cluster problem how or where do I get a new or rebuilt one. Can I install myself if not where do I go. Sometimes car starts for a few second then quits the gages work and some times don't fuel gage goes up and down ringing
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on September 05, 2014
Common problem. The instrument cluster needs repair. They can be repaired here:
on May 10, 2014
do not go to a dealer,unless you have too,find a mechcanic who may be able to weld it back,I paid $65.00 to get it down,compair to $585.00 at the dealer,and sometimes if you hit your consel gently it may work,i did it a few times,until I took it to a shop,here in Fort Wayne,IN.GNJ Family Auto,1429 W.Main,260-422-1300 no,not employed there,but a loyal custermer
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Registration process would not let me specify a vehicle earlier than 1990!
Didn't find what you were looking for?