This is actually for a 1988 club wagon e-150 e-conoline. When I put the key in, no buzz alarm with door open, no lights come on, no starter turn when ignition is activated. 12.53 dcv across +,- on battery... Can anyone help? Is there a master fuse, fuselink, or circuit breaker that needs replaced? This happened at a gas station after putting gas in vehicle.
Battery is charged (and 5 months old) but no electric is working on 1990 Ford E-150
Asked by Visitor for the 1990 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1990 Ford E-150 Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Haubstadt, IN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($121 - 144) in Austin, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Lowndes, MO
- 110,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in South Hill, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($305 - 656) in Beaumont, MS
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($33 - 50) in Marietta, OK