Now I have this code thrown the car was fine until the dashpad came out to be repaired and now it threw the airbag clockspring code repaired that and code cleared now it tells me Deployment Loop Resistance Low what to do now to get this code removed. somewhere i read something about moisture but there is no moisture in this car it is in the garage there is humidity .. anyone help here .. thanks
B1022 Driver Deployment Loop Resistance Low replaced the clockspring on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?