Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi Allroad Quattro
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- replaced battery now wont go into gear
- what could be wrong when the car is in safety mode
- while driving my transmission stopped shifting and went into what is called
- changed the fuel pump, still not getting fuel is there a fuel shutoff switch or?
- I just bought a used allroad. Reverse occasionally Seemed not to engage, but now it really doesn't work at all unless you're backing downhill. Forward gears work great. Am I going to need a new transmission if I want reverse? I just park carefully!
Audi Allroad Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
I'm having issues w the front suspension on my 2001 audi allroad wagon. i left it in an outdoor lot for 2 wks as I traveled for holiday. there's been a lot of rain in this area and i only have outdoor parking. when I returned from my trip the front suspension was shot. the car bounces on ...
Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls
In a crash where the first impact deploys the side air bags and a second impact occurs in the front of the vehicle, the front air bags may not deploy. Dealers will update the air bag control unit software free of charge to correct the concern.
Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews
I JUST FIXED MY AIR SUSPENSION LEAK For 12$.... Originally posted by danyk55- at http://forums.audiworld.com to Allroad fans, "I had a leak in the front left air suspension, just put some Slime tire sealant (just unscrew the red wire(air hose)squeeze half a bottle of Slime) it fixed my air leak and the suspension works great! The dealer was asking 1700$ for it, I did it for 12$..." ...
Is this car pure sex or what!? I just love the styling of it, can stare at it's sleek & sexy lines all day! The passing power is wonderful as is the Quattro action whether rain or snow I feel secure. Yes the many dollars spent on maintenance & repairs and the turbo lag are so annoying, but I love my Allroad! Sorry to hear the new model lacks in power and has deleted the manual transmission me...
do not buy this car. its lie a beautyfull wife that u cant sleep with . you will only spend money on it but you wil not use it.