Q: Are there any way to fix the connector on my back window that defrosts it? on 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
It is a little connector that plugs into another connection makes it defrost
(1) Answer
(1) Comments
| |
Auto parts stores have a repair glue that conducts electricity to repair this, you may be able to do some research on line and find it/ I think it was a company called Permatex that make it.
Didn't find what you were looking for?