Anybody here has same problem with this car, the fuel distributor failure?
1990 Volkswagen Golf

Anybody here has same problem with this car, the fuel distributor failure?

(1990 Volkswagen Golf)
It has good fuel pressure but stop at the fuel distributor no fuel going out to the engine.the fuel line was dry going to injector tip, the distributor looks new, my friend got this car a year ago.I need help or idea with this car. thanks
1 answer & 0 comments
on May 17, 2012
I wish I knew the test procedure but I would be thinking that unless you have a bad fuel distributor that I would be leaning toward the hall effect switch in the ignition distributor. It is an on off switch to help fire injectors. Maybe someone on here has the test procedure or you can locate online.
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on May 17, 2012

Is there a fix for the chronic failure of the bosch hpfp in vw diesels yet? my car is in for 'metal shards' through...
Within the first 5 minutes of starting my car, the ac temporarily blows air that smells a bit like eggs? after the...