Any recall or acknowledged problem with abs module. my car has 12 k miles.
2009 BMW 335i

Any recall or acknowledged problem with ABS module. My car has 12 k miles.

(2009 BMW 335i)
Dealer wants $3500 to replace
1 answer & 0 comments
on October 07, 2014
I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM, MY BMW 335 CONVERTIBLE HAVE 32,000 MILES, MY BMW OF GREENWICH WANT 3900.00 TO REPLACE, AND FIX THE ENGINE REDUCE POWER, IT COAST ANOTHER 900 TO CLEAR THE FUEL INJECTOR. I WILL NEVER BUY BMW AGAIN, THE QUALITIES NOT LIKE USE TO BE. I DID CALL BMW AT NEW JERSEY, THEY ARE VERY BAD, SUCK ON CUSTOMER SERVICES, AND NOT HELPFUL AT ALL. I WILL GO BACK TO BUY JAPANESE CAR BETTER.
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on October 07, 2014

2003 chev 2500hd diesel with auto dual hvac control. no a/c clutch engagement with a/c, intermittent engagement with...
My car starts to want to over heat when a/c is on for a while. have changed water pump and coolan hose. not sure if...