Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance


(1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30))
in Nashville, TN on May 21, 2010
How do i go from r-12 to the required 134 and not worry about getting a fine?
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on May 21, 2010
take it to a shop and have the r12 removed correctly. then replace the accumulator and the oil in the system. have the system evacuated and charged with 80% of what was required with r12.

RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
The clutch is seized. The serpentine belt just slides over it but the resistance on my belt is keeping my car from tu...
I have already changed blower motor but the air still doesn't blow
Didn't find what you were looking for?