I was towing my vehicle from the front end and somehow the ac hose got caught and busted and the refridgerent leaked out. Can someone please tell me how to replace this hose and is their certain parts you need to take off in order to change the hose.
Air Conditioner hose on 1997 Ford Taurus
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
July 06, 2010
You'll need to have a shop give you an estimate on the hose replacement and recharging the system because it takes special equipment to pull a vacuum on the system to eliminate any oxygen then install freon and you can find a shop here www.repairpal.com/directory
1 answerJuly 03, 2011
1 answerJuly 27, 2011
2 answersOctober 23, 2010
1 answerSeptember 28, 2009
2 answersAugust 04, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1997 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($181 - 335) in Ferndale, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fargo, OK
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Des Plaines, IL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($991 - 1,527) in South Acworth, NH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($253 - 354) in Chignik, AK
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($264 - 332) in Osage, WV