when driving down the road it feels like you have let off of the gas for a few seconds then it kicks back in. i have to give it a lot of gas to take off from a dead stop after driving it for a while. it is also running a little warm. i have replaced fuel pump, filter, regulator, fuel relay, water pump, thermostat, plugs and wires and had the exhaust replaced. what could be causing all of these problems?
after my truck warms up it will die when i stop it will start right back on 1994 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1994 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Wittenberg, WI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Hatboro, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($147 - 184) in Macon, GA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ridge, MD
- Battery Cable Replacement ($103 - 116) in Merrimac, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($157 - 170) in Marissa, IL