Car Questions

Accelerate problems

(1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E)
in Minnetonka, MN on September 09, 2010
my car is in great condition for being 20 years old however when i am sitting still at a light and it turns green my car seems to have problems just to start moving but its fine after that. please help me figure out what the problem may be.
Displaying 4 answers & 0 comments
of Mercedes Master Tech on December 14, 2010
Fuel distributer needs cleaning maybe replacement. ASR light on may by blown fuse for overload protection relay. Engine computer fail.
on September 09, 2010
How about spark plugs and air filter replacement? You can get those estimates here and locate a shop near you here
on February 12, 2012
I was having the same problem with my 1991 Mercedes 190e. Replaced the battery and alternator and everything is moving along fine again. :)
on November 15, 2010
change your catalytic converter it will cost u abt $250

i have a rav 4 2000 which takes time to accelerate at low speed but if you rav it first it sometimes performs well a...
I have a whining noise coming from my transmission which is a 44re Trans 98 dodge dakota sport 4x4 5.2 . I have repla...