On my 2002 Ford ZX2 my a/c and heater and radio all stopped working when I drive a little air cone through, I have been told its my relay switch but I don't know where that is located, so if any one can help please?!
A/C stopped working? on 2002 Ford Escort
It is more likely a blower switch or similar. The relays on that model are in the black box. If the compressor is working and little or no air flow, look at switches and/or control heads.
1 answerJune 13, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2013
3 answersJune 29, 2011
1 answerApril 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad