On my 2002 Ford ZX2 my a/c and heater and radio all stopped working when I drive a little air cone through, I have been told its my relay switch but I don't know where that is located, so if any one can help please?!
A/C stopped working? on 2002 Ford Escort
It is more likely a blower switch or similar. The relays on that model are in the black box. If the compressor is working and little or no air flow, look at switches and/or control heads.
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
1 answerJune 13, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2013
3 answersJune 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2002 Ford Escort Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Acme, WA
- Alternator Replacement ($295 - 367) in Lambert, MT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 210) in Mentmore, NM
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Stark City, MO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($156 - 219) in Harmony, ME
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($189 - 239) in Valley Falls, KS