On my 2002 Ford ZX2 my a/c and heater and radio all stopped working when I drive a little air cone through, I have been told its my relay switch but I don't know where that is located, so if any one can help please?!
A/C stopped working? on 2002 Ford Escort
It is more likely a blower switch or similar. The relays on that model are in the black box. If the compressor is working and little or no air flow, look at switches and/or control heads.
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
1 answerJune 13, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2013
3 answersJune 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
2002 Ford Escort Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Acme, WA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($558 - 692) in Lambert, MT
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 111) in Mentmore, NM
- Clutch Replacement ($850 - 1,251) in Stark City, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($100 - 504) in Harmony, ME
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($83 - 179) in Valley Falls, KS