Where is the ac compressor relay switch located on a 1999 ford escort?
A/C Relay Switch on 1999 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
1 answerJune 12, 2010
2 answersJuly 03, 2011
1 answerSeptember 08, 2013
2 answersSeptember 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in West Hartford, VT
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($275 - 359) in Burdine, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($302 - 462) in Averill Park, NY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($94 - 206) in Etna, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($357 - 490) in Harrisburg, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($267 - 335) in Haydenville, OH