the AC blows cool air on the drivers side but the pass side it blows warm air.
AC problems on 1996 Acura TL
1 more answer
1 answerJune 19, 2013
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
1 answerJanuary 29, 2010
0 answersNovember 08, 2013
2 answersMarch 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
- I didn't mix the coolant before putting it into the car what should I do?
- Valve adjustment
- A/C QUIT WORKING...SYSTEM IS FULLY CHARGED...SHOP THINKS ITS CONTROL MODULE SU
- my bluetooth doesn't work, I say phone setup but it won't do anything, why?
1996 Acura TL Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($227 - 462) in Saint Elmo, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($928 - 1,159) in Chadwicks, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Winston, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($269 - 356) in Minster, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($317 - 510) in Damascus, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($478 - 581) in Wyoming, WV