Is there a relay in the circuit to allow the A/C compressor to turn on? Doesn't click on, light on button lights, fuse good.
A/C Compressor on 2003 Pontiac Vibe
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
August 26, 2010
yes, and they go bad often. $11 rockauto.com
6 answersOctober 06, 2009
1 answerJanuary 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- My car stopped on me a symbol appeared which i looked up its said low pressure in engine?,is this going to be expensive?it
- Do you have to replace motor because of 1 burnt valve?
- What could be causing my car to vibrate when idling or moving?
- Why won't the clock stay set?
- What causes my low-beam headlights to work only in daylight, not after dark?