Q: Ac blowing problem on 1995 Mercedes-Benz C280

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
the air conditioning blowing does not work well, the mechanic mentioned that there is a vaccume manifold that regulates the flow of air to the cabin. now the air blows only through the sides, sometimes the blow speed increases and decreases automatically. plaese tell me the name of the manifold or what ever it is that regulates the blowing of air so that i may look for a new one. or how i can rectify this problem,
(3) Answers
(5) Comments
yes replaced the manifold but no hope. when i hit the recycle button it works well but as it goes off, the blow of air reduces more than normal.
I am having the same problem with a 97 C280. It is vaccuum leaks and the actuators of the flappers. Mercedes wants a lot (too much) to repair and replace. I just bought a manual to do it myself. Will post once I get it all changed out.
I am having the same problem let me know if you get it fixed thanks..
The air blows more when I am an the express way. Could it need another cabin air filter?
check to see what version software for your climate control. if i remember there is a TSB to upgrade version due to center vents not blowing. there is a procedure to do a diagnostic on the climate control, it will show current version. Google it. it could be vacuum leaks also. GL.