shifter pops out of reverse every time and occasionally in 2nd. im thinking a bad clutch or worn shifter - i don't think the tranny is going bad.
about how much will it cost me to replace a clutch or a worn shift lever on 2004 Cadillac CTS-V
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS-V Questions
- DRL and LED strip on one side operate only when headlights are on. FIX ????
- Temporarily unable to shift manual Trans into 2nd 4th 6th...
- The needle of my oil goes down to almost 0 when I stop but goes bck up when I dr
- Lh/s door can't be open using the switch ..just after refueling..
- Replace the cam shaft sensor on a 2006 CTS - V
2004 Cadillac CTS-V Estimates