What does 90k maintenance entail? Can it be done by do it yourself system?
90000 maintenance on 2007 Toyota Camry
2 answersJune 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($616 - 877) in Oakland, AR
- Brake Drum Replacement ($320 - 556) in Berlin, CT
- Valve Adjustment ($332 - 440) in Fort Necessity, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($149 - 238) in Rockham, SD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($417 - 602) in Highland, NY
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($422 - 1,040) in Fontana, KS