price estimate on pulling out,change bearing and put back in. Also what kind of gear oil is recommended
5--speed manual transmission on 1990 Ford Ranger
1 answer 1 comment
Is your Ranger 2WD or 4WD and is your V6 a 2.9 or 4.0Liter engine?
1 answerMarch 01, 2015
0 answersMay 11, 2012
2 answersOctober 29, 2009
2 answersAugust 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch
- know oil presure i replaced oil pump and shalf and still nothing
- freeze plugs needs replaced runs hot I need to know where they are