Is there any special 4WD maintenance that needs to be done on this vehicle?
4WD Maintenance on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerJanuary 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($378 - 560) in Carson, IA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aristes, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($112 - 154) in Troy, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($187 - 248) in Minerva, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($161 - 518) in Grygla, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($286 - 355) in Elk, CA