I had to replace the Master Cylinder and ABS Module at 38,000 miles. I had the work performed at a Chrysler dealership. Now I have 63,000 miles and these components need to be replaced again. Is this normal? I thought Master Cylinders lasted 80,000 miles or more? Has anyone else had this problem?
2nd Master Cylinder and ABS module in 63,000 miles? on 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(3)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
- Is there an under the dash fuse box in this vehicle? if so, where?
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Service ($151 - 193) in Geneseo, KS
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Clifford, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($174 - 232) in Oak Park, CA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Brookston, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Birch River, WV
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Winchester, VA