I have a 1997 Chevy Cavalier that spins but won't start checked codes and ran test that indecated it needed new key lock replaced lock, tried to clear codes to start relearn will not clear with OTC genesys tried to do relearn with out clearing codes but no luck tried 4 seperate 30 min relearn cycles and the theft light stayed on and never flashed or went out . any clue as to what is wrong . Bad inst cluster ?
1997 chevy cavalier has codes B1014 and B1024 won't clear and wont relearn help
on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?