Car Questions

1990 Isuzu Trooper Brake Problems

(1990 Isuzu Trooper)
in Beaverton, OR on September 17, 2010
replaced pads on all 4,everything was ok till the other day.lost brake pressure was told bad booster. I replaced booster still have very little pressure
Displaying 1 answers & 1 comments
on September 17, 2010
Check your master cylinder to see if it is leaking externally, if it is then it is defective. Look for any external leaks from the calipers or any brake lines. If you can't find the problem have a Pro look at this, because this is a very serious safety issue.

on September 17, 2010
Thanks for your answer. I found the problem. I had a small crack in the vac. hose so I was not getting the proper pressure. I cleaned the hose off and wrapped it with electrical tape. works like new now. I had to order the part should be here by tomorrow.
Again thanks for your answer
Al.

What can I do to get power to my car after putting my negative on my positive on my battery in my 2002 Isuzu trooper
Am thinking of purchasing a 2001 Trooper. Is a RJQ engine a 3.2 liter V-6? And does RMQ-trans mean it has 4L3 0 E? if...