1990 isuzu trooper brake problems
1990 Isuzu Trooper

1990 Isuzu Trooper Brake Problems

(1990 Isuzu Trooper)
replaced pads on all 4,everything was ok till the other day.lost brake pressure was told bad booster. I replaced booster still have very little pressure
1 answer & 1 comment
on September 17, 2010
Check your master cylinder to see if it is leaking externally, if it is then it is defective. Look for any external leaks from the calipers or any brake lines. If you can't find the problem have a Pro look at this, because this is a very serious safety issue.

on September 17, 2010
Thanks for your answer. I found the problem. I had a small crack in the vac. hose so I was not getting the proper pressure. I cleaned the hose off and wrapped it with electrical tape. works like new now. I had to order the part should be here by tomorrow.
Again thanks for your answer
Al.
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More

Again thanks for your answer
Al.

My car recently overheated multiple times and i've already checked to make sure that i did not blow a head gasket i...
I'm trying to figure out what has caused all of my brake lights to go out. ?