Orig owner w 320K miles on great work horse truck. Broke L torsion bar on a rock, and can not find a replacement part. Can anyone make one, or repair the original? I want to restore it.
1980 Diesel Pup needs L torsion rod on 1990 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- when driving my isuzu pickup the steering became tight and hard to steer.
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
1990 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dutzow, MO
- Fuel Filter Change ($45 - 70) in Pismo Beach, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($477 - 758) in Memphis, NE
- Brake Drum Replacement ($387 - 487) in Beaver, WV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($435 - 457) in Broomes Island, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($418 - 465) in Cedar Grove, WI