Orig owner w 320K miles on great work horse truck. Broke L torsion bar on a rock, and can not find a replacement part. Can anyone make one, or repair the original? I want to restore it.
1980 Diesel Pup needs L torsion rod on 1990 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
1990 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($127 - 224) in Dutzow, MO
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pismo Beach, CA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Memphis, NE
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($317 - 409) in Beaver, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($88 - 110) in Broomes Island, MD
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($457 - 573) in Cedar Grove, WI