Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

1968 beetle

(1998 Volkswagen Beetle)
in Ocean Park, WA on August 12, 2009
Hi I have a 1968 Volkswagon beetle, and I am trying to replace the inner tie rod end, but the damper is connected to the tie rod end and it is crimped how do I get it off
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on December 16, 2009
How did you get that tie rod off? Does it require a special tool?
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
High beam doesn't come on now head lights don't work at all
I replace the battery and it wont start the lights come on the horn works the lights on dash come on
Didn't find what you were looking for?