QUESTIONS

Q: 150K miles with no problems. Recommended maintenance? I've just replaced plugs. on 2006 Toyota Tundra

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
I've got 150K miles on my 2006 Tundra. I've had the transmission oil replaced early on with some type of very slick Ford product, and had some wheel bearings replaced within 10K miles. Other than changing the oil every 5000 miles, that's it. Oh, and I changed out the spark plugs a couple of months ago. Anything that you guys would recommend? The truck runs perfectly.
No car image 94a1663db56199c5353592009e34aaa51078a2469bed068bb8d6f0ba43accf97
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
As I always say, "If it aint broke, dont fix it" but if you do want to perform some preventative maintenance on your vehicle things like coolant and brake fluid could be flushed at 150K, Also have your belts and hoses inspected or replaced. Air, fuel and cabin filters, the PCV valve, transfer case and differential fluids, the list goes on and on. How much can you do yourself, how much do you want to spend on a major service? It all comes down to how fussy you are and how much you can or want to spend on your vehicle.