My CV gasket is new on my ZX2 I still have a small oil leak around the spark plug holes and spark plugs. Do I need to replace the cv gasket again or there's another oil seal on the ZX2 engine?
ZX2 CV Gasket on 2001 Ford Escort
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user69083 ,
May 30, 2011
If you're talking about the valve cover gasket, I'd guess you have to redo your work. You need to be sure everything's clean and you have proper sealer.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
2001 Ford Escort Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($113 - 316) in Pattison, MS
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Elmhurst, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Enfield, NC
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Wagarville, AL
- Brake Pads Replacement ($189 - 226) in Moses Lake, WA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 128) in Candor, NY