My CV gasket is new on my ZX2 I still have a small oil leak around the spark plug holes and spark plugs. Do I need to replace the cv gasket again or there's another oil seal on the ZX2 engine?
ZX2 CV Gasket on 2001 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user69083 ,
May 30, 2011
If you're talking about the valve cover gasket, I'd guess you have to redo your work. You need to be sure everything's clean and you have proper sealer.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2001 Ford Escort Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Pattison, MS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($238 - 275) in Elmhurst, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($258 - 407) in Enfield, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Wagarville, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($324 - 418) in Moses Lake, WA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($90 - 103) in Candor, NY