While ton my first road trip the monitor on my Z$ started going dim, after about 6 hrs it was almost dark. Next morning it was back visible, but not as bright as in the beginning. BMW dealer no help. Adjusting brightness no help...Need guidance.
Z4 monitor gets dim after 4 hrs. on 2008 BMW Z4
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z4 Questions
- after replacing battery cooling and heating system stopped working
- what causes engine to almost quit at low speed in town?...high cruise is fine. c
- engine overheated battery light came on engine shut down will not start after co
- steering wheel sticks during small turns
- Where is the connection for purge valve hose on throttle body.
2008 BMW Z4 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($511 - 677) in Woodburn, IN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($433 - 763) in Pettibone, ND
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tonasket, WA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($504 - 686) in Silex, MO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($229 - 272) in Temple Bar Marina, AZ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($587 - 680) in Nacogdoches, TX