when its in 4wd the front wheels do not spin at all but when i put it in 4wd and jacked it up the wheels were all locked in 4wd
you can hear the 4wd shift when you hit the button and the wheels lock in on 2000 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My steering wheel is slightly angled towards the drivers door is this normal?
- Driving 65 on Highway. Truck just stalled. It starts an immediately stalls out,
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.