when its in 4wd the front wheels do not spin at all but when i put it in 4wd and jacked it up the wheels were all locked in 4wd
you can hear the 4wd shift when you hit the button and the wheels lock in on 2000 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($450 - 656) in Sharon, OK
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Morton, WA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($271 - 424) in Polk, NE
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in McGregor, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - 56) in Tekonsha, MI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($401 - 673) in Davenport, IA