ld restart the pickup you could smell antifreeze inside the vehicle. We checked the fluid level and it was very low. We just did a radiator flush and replaced the fluid about 2 months ago. After adding additional antifreeze to return the level to normal we noticed that when the vehicle was off it is apparently losing fluid. My husband has searched high and low and cannot find a leak. Where could it be leaking from? Could it be a problem with the heater core, thermostat or something else? Temperature gauge on dash does not show that the engine is getting hot.
yesterday we were running errands in the heat of the day and noticed when we wou on 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Problems(26)
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Q&A(208)
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls(8)
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shops
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
- Cranks won't start no spark... fixed but now popping and chugging.
- Was there a recall on the ac panel? I've replaced it twice.
- Stabilitrac and Traction Control wont turn off
- I've changed selector switch and acuator switch, no lights on selector switch,
- How many miles do i need to drive to reset ODBII?
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($342 - 569) in Fairbank, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($188 - 319) in Grand Lake, CO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($480 - 751) in Morrilton, AR
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($184 - 248) in Galena, AK
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($577 - 1,344) in Lyndon Center, VT
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Scotland, SD