towed in and it seems the transmission harness has failed = what is that and what would be an estimate of the cause and also a guesstimate of the repair costs?
Yesterday I woke up to discover transmission fluid all under my 2006 Chrysler300 on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Malfunction indicator light
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($70 - 130) in Yorktown, IA
- 144,000 Mile Service ($217 - 346) in Escatawpa, MS
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jefferson, OR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 87) in Parma, MO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($2,681 - 2,862) in Skytop, PA