just bought this 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix with 158,000. runs good. Should I be concerned with replacing timing chain or any other component for maintenance? I drive out of town a lot and don't want to get stranded.
yes or no to replacing timing chain with high mileage? on 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix
BEST ANSWER by pushrod,
August 04, 2014
All steel timing components so no need to replace!!!
1 answer 2 comments
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- I have v6, leaks coolant to upper intake manifold how much to fix quoted 1300
- M y 2004 pontiac grandprix wiper blades dont stop in the parking position.
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it