just bought this 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix with 158,000. runs good. Should I be concerned with replacing timing chain or any other component for maintenance? I drive out of town a lot and don't want to get stranded.
yes or no to replacing timing chain with high mileage? on 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix
BEST ANSWER by pushrod ,
August 04, 2014
All steel timing components so no need to replace!!!
1 answer 2 comments
This week's top 10
2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($532 - 792) in Alpine, TN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($487 - 603) in Sacramento, KY
- 30,000 Mile Service ($159 - 240) in Hurley, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($210 - 287) in Millbrook, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($165 - 633) in Senecaville, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($477 - 559) in Wailuku, HI