just bought this 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix with 158,000. runs good. Should I be concerned with replacing timing chain or any other component for maintenance? I drive out of town a lot and don't want to get stranded.
yes or no to replacing timing chain with high mileage? on 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
August 04, 2014
All steel timing components so no need to replace!!!
This week's top 10
2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($234 - 1,024) in Alpine, TN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($817 - 1,051) in Sacramento, KY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hurley, WI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($197 - 271) in Millbrook, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($95 - 183) in Senecaville, OH
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wailuku, HI