Once I crank it up, it will stay on for 5 mins and then cut back off. And once it does it won't crank again for 24 hrs. and do the same things all over again.
Y won't it stay crunk? on 1992 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1992 Acura Legend Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Reserve, LA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in East Windsor Hill, CT
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($312 - 430) in Northbridge, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($296 - 349) in Millington, IL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Somerville, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($538 - 558) in North Bend, OH