if i use them the way u normally use ur brakes they lock on me. i have 2 slow down way b4 a turn or light & come 2 a rolling stop. if ive used em 2 much i can feel it about 2 happen. the pedal gets really stiff & barely goes down at all when i press it. when it happens the car hardly moves at all even if i have the gas 2 the floor & eventually wont move at all. i have 2 wait about 30 mins 4 them 2 unlock. i had the brakes changed a cpl wks ago & everything was fine 4 about a wk now its even worse than b4.
y do my brakes lock when i use them how u normally should? on 1994 Honda Passport
Asked by for the 1994 Honda Passport
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Passport Questions
- Vehicle is running sluggish low power on take off. when starting smells funny.
- the engine turns over but won't start
- I just replaced the catalytic converters and did tune up still no power
- will an automatic transmisson from a 99 rodeo fit a 2000 passportwiring and bolt
- Why won't the car hold a charge ?
1994 Honda Passport Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($278 - $380) in Kettleman City, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($142 - $336) in Windsor, CO
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($82 - $130) in West Point, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($105 - $224) in Marietta, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($237 - $269) in Lakeview, TX
- Horn Replacement ($67 - $76) in Iowa, LA