everything seems to be working but it was out of refrigerant so I filled it 2 different times and this happened both times
y after I refilled a/c it seems to be blowing it out of vents on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($164 - 363) in Solano, NM
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Milton, KY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint John, WA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($193 - 288) in Carriere, MS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($477 - 840) in Casselberry, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($26 - 45) in Lockport, NY