Need help in getting vehice started. open to all suggestions. no cloggin in fuel filter, fairly new battery, connections to battery fine.no warning lights on. i was just driving about 65mph and it just stalled out. No warning or no prior warnings/activity. changed distributor/and plugs. engine turns over but it s not igniting.
Xterra will not ignite. changed distributor/fuel filter/distributor plugs. on 2002 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other
- my car will start but it wont shift somebody told me its my shift cable how much
- What would make the key deactivated itself