engine wont start, tested battery,alternator and starter all good clean tight connection. in the dash on the shifter display the park and neutral light don t come on all others D 123 aal work. i think its the park neutral switch is not working does anyone know where i can find it?
wwhere is the park neutral switch and how do i change it? on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
Asked by for the 2003 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($264 - 387) in Coaldale, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($522 - 798) in Portola, CA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($146 - 257) in Whiting, KS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($396 - 603) in Lowry, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($132 - 239) in Comerio, PR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($151 - 187) in South Bethlehem, NY