engine wont start, tested battery,alternator and starter all good clean tight connection. in the dash on the shifter display the park and neutral light don t come on all others D 123 aal work. i think its the park neutral switch is not working does anyone know where i can find it?
wwhere is the park neutral switch and how do i change it? on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Coaldale, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Portola, CA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Whiting, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Lowry, MN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Comerio, PR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in South Bethlehem, NY