Two separate times while we were traveling up steep hills in the heat, the little wrench light has gone on. When going down hill it goes back off, and it has not come on since. The car seems to be running great. Do I have a problem, and if so how big?
Wrench light goes on on 2008 Mercury Sable
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Pvt-Public ,
August 07, 2010
See what the light means it is in the instrumentation section of your owners manual.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2008 Mercury Sable Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($559 - 772) in Attapulgus, GA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Coral, MI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Newport Beach, CA
- 65,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Ridgefield, NJ
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($153 - 240) in Gary, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($341 - 433) in Feasterville, PA