Two separate times while we were traveling up steep hills in the heat, the little wrench light has gone on. When going down hill it goes back off, and it has not come on since. The car seems to be running great. Do I have a problem, and if so how big?
Wrench light goes on on 2008 Mercury Sable
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Pvt-Public ,
August 07, 2010
See what the light means it is in the instrumentation section of your owners manual.
This week's top 10
2008 Mercury Sable Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($559 - 772) in Attapulgus, GA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Coral, MI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Newport Beach, CA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Ridgefield, NJ
- Window Switch Replacement ($129 - 387) in Gary, WV
- Heater Hose Replacement ($207 - 321) in Feasterville, PA