Two separate times while we were traveling up steep hills in the heat, the little wrench light has gone on. When going down hill it goes back off, and it has not come on since. The car seems to be running great. Do I have a problem, and if so how big?
Wrench light goes on on 2008 Mercury Sable
Asked by for the 2008 Mercury Sable
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Pvt-Public ,
August 07, 2010
See what the light means it is in the instrumentation section of your owners manual.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
2008 Mercury Sable Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($173 - $216) in Attapulgus, GA
- Heater Core Replacement ($416 - $553) in Coral, MI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($425 - $658) in Newport Beach, CA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($81 - $122) in Ridgefield, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($515 - $533) in Gary, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($340 - $420) in Feasterville, PA