My window will go down, but will not go back up without manually pulling it up.
Would this be a regulator or something else? on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersJune 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 795) in Thedford, NE
- 45,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Milton, KY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Elk River, MN
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Nelson, MN
- Drive Belt Replacement ($97 - 174) in Rarden, OH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($195 - 443) in Fisherville, KY