car lost power, cut out and wouldn't restart. engine turning over, but not firing.Mechanic changed cambelt sensor, with no effect. emission light been on for 6 weeks, could this be a cause?
would the dash emission light cause the car to stop, unable to restart at all? on 2003 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- Abs light came on followed by a break failure light. Rear wheel is seized up.
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
2003 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - 231) in Camp Wood, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($675 - 1,557) in Vanderbilt Beach, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($235 - 284) in Kings Mills, OH
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Newport, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,102 - 1,635) in Summitville, IN
- Horn Replacement ($170 - 204) in Park Rapids, MN