car lost power, cut out and wouldn't restart. engine turning over, but not firing.Mechanic changed cambelt sensor, with no effect. emission light been on for 6 weeks, could this be a cause?
would the dash emission light cause the car to stop, unable to restart at all? on 2003 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- Abs light came on followed by a break failure light. Rear wheel is seized up.
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
2003 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($349 - 457) in Camp Wood, TX
- Thermostat Replacement ($182 - 326) in Vanderbilt Beach, FL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kings Mills, OH
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($308 - 485) in Newport, IN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($128 - 156) in Summitville, IN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($174 - 196) in Park Rapids, MN