car lost power, cut out and wouldn't restart. engine turning over, but not firing.Mechanic changed cambelt sensor, with no effect. emission light been on for 6 weeks, could this be a cause?
would the dash emission light cause the car to stop, unable to restart at all? on 2003 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
- please i want to know want to known what can cause Volvo XC 7O 2005 allway doing overheat when u are driving at 80-100km/hr. Thank you please kindly reply me with my email email@example.com